Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun times!!!

So I have to admit that I have really enjoyed myself here in Winnipeg. Yep I said it. (just don't tell Lane).  We have kept ourselves pretty busy, and I love the girls here! I am kind of sad that  I only have one week left, but I am also glad to being going home to work on my house and yard.
                                                 J telling Peter and Wilson how old she is.









                   I love how L is getting old enough to start to play, with the J and the other kids.



                                                         Logan's new found love. THE SWING.



                                                                         ASSINIBOINE PARK
          Our fav place to hang out. It is the most beautiful park, and we have spent lots of time here.
   Last sunday we went and spent the day there. I love sundays, and having the whole day with Lane.





                                         This kid would run all day if we let her. She has no fear!









 I thought I really liked this dress till i looked at these pic's and I look as big as a house.




J is pretty good at taking pictures.


Love this picture.




                     They have the most amazing flower gardens. Logan just wanted to pick them all.

3 comments:

  1. cute blog! i love that j can take pictures for you 2, and you definitely do not look as big as a house in that dress! it's super cute and looks like winnipeg has been good to you guys so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to look at your blog!! Your girls are so big and darling!!! It is fun to see what you guys have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! And your dress is darling! Those are the best dresses for winter when it's freezing!!!

    ReplyDelete