Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ten Things to say to people.

RLH- You are my best friend , and always there when I need you. I love how you are one of the most honest, person I know. And that you are the best dad any little girl could wish for.

KRY- Thanks so much for all you have done for me, and for being such a good example.

SRY- You have taught me so much about hard work, being honest, and the love of elderly people.

KMK- You are a good example of not  judging people, and to be more kind.

BSY- You are always a great help, up for a visit when I need one.

TEY- You are fun to be around, and always have good stories to tell.

TRY- I admire you for your strength and for standing up for what you believe.

JW- I still think of all the fun times we had together, and that you are still always up for anything.

TAB- I have loved getting to know you better, and admire you. I wish you lived closer, so we could see you more.

ABW- I admire you for all the little things you are always doing for people, and how outgoing and friendly you are to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment